2010. április 6., kedd

A. F. Vandevorst and the sexy sand colour

A. F. Vandevorst és a sexy homokszín

A. F. Vandevorst’s 2010 spring collection is dominated by one of the trendiest spring colours: the tawny. All of his creations have a kind of soft and breezy effect. The transparent materials and the girdles allow the wearer to become more womanly and mysterious. And the sexy thigh highs have already seduced many men...

A.F. Vandevorst 2010 tavaszi kollekcióját meghatározta a tavasz egyik divatszíne a homokszín. Lágy szellős hatás érvényesül az összes kreációra. Az átlátszó anyagok és a fűzök nőiessé és sejtelmessé teszik a viselőjét. A sexy combfix már sok férfifejet elcsavart…
















15 megjegyzés:

Couture Carrie írta...

So sexy!
Love the nude palette!

xoxox,
CC

Katy írta...

Great post! I like it!
xo
Katy

Be Mode! le blog írta...

beautiful! xoxo

Nuheila írta...

Gorgeous collection,love the nude!!!



Nuheila

L.A. írta...

I love this collection!!
Beautiful...

melina bee írta...

nude shoes! I love them

melina bee

Haute World írta...

Gorgeous collection. I love the nude hues of colors and the airy feel. Very feminine and natural!

Gorgeous Glam írta...

I can't get enough of the neutrals right now they are stunning! xoxo

Névtelen írta...

I love this color too!!!Amazing.
x

Névtelen írta...

I am loving neutrals for spring. So fresh!

unravelledthreads.blogspot.com

LadyLUX írta...

Love the looks and the side swept hair!

Abigail írta...

I love the colors! (Or lack thereof). I've been keeping my eyes out for it. Thanks for sharing!

Tamanna A. Shaikh írta...

Ohh these tawny ones are really hot!! :) Following you!

Nells írta...

wowwwwww super!!!

sweet kisses from greece

http://ffffashionmixxxx.blogspot.com/

Névtelen írta...

Great, love it !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...