2011. október 31., hétfő

Lina Tesch Photography #3


I am sharing a set of photos of a freckled girl again from Lina. These photographs are the opposites of the ones in my earlier post. Their atmosphere is not romantic and soft at all..., but more dynamic and wild. The black and white pictures reflect distress. I like it that the creations of the photographer girl are diverse. I am sure I will post some more of them later. 


Linától megint egy szeplős modell lányról készült fotósorozatot osztok meg veletek. Ezek a fotók a korábbi postomban szerepelteknek pont az ellentétei. Hangulatuk már nem annyira romantikus, lágy…, hanem ez egy dinamikusabb, vadabb koncepció. A fekete-fehér képekből sugárzik egy kis szorongás. Nagyon tetszik nekem, hogy változatosak a fotóslány alkotásai. Még biztos postolni fogok róla. http://linateschphotography.blogspot.com

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...