2011. december 26., hétfő

The second day in Vienna



 On the other days, I visited the different parts of the city. I travelled to the modern quarter on one of the metro lines, there were wonderful glass buildings. The wind was blowing and I started to feel quite cold so I went back to the city centre to do some shopping. J Shopping always makes you warm and happy… H&M started its sales before the season beginning. It is not surprising that I couldn’t surmount the temptation and bought an orange silk dress and two jackets. I discovered a new clothing brand, Forever 21. I really took the fancy of it because it is youthful, trendy and they offer cute products at available prices.


 
A többi napon bejártam a város különböző részeit. Az egyik metró vonallal kiutaztam a modern negyedbe, ahol gyönyörű üvegépületek magasodtak. Eléggé fújt a szél és lassan kezdtem fázni, így gyorsan visszamentem a belvárosba shoppingolni. J)) A vásárlás mindig felmelegíti és feldobja az embert… H&M-ben elkezdték a szezon előtti leárazást. Persze nem tudtam ellenállni a kísértésnek és vettem egy narancssárga selyemruhát és két blézert. Felfedeztem egy új ruhamárkát a Forever 21-t. Nagyon megtetszett, mert fiatalos, trendi és cuki cuccokat kínálnak elérhető áron.






Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...